If you’ve ever marvelled in awe at entrepreneurs who run massive, 6-7 figure empires and yet somehow also manage to indulge in avocado toast on a gorgeous patio in the middle of a random Tuesday and wondered why they got the “Superhuman” gene and you didn’t…keep reading.
Tell me, does your current business life look like this?
– You’re the boss, awesome. (You’re also the bookkeeper, the social media manager, the certified expert and the copywriter, but who’s counting?)
– You do all the marketing, emailing, admin work and scheduling that needs to be done every day and it stops you from making progress in other areas of your business (and life!)
– You spend just as much time invoicing and managing clients (or chasing down clients who don’t pay their invoices) as you do actually provide your services to them.
– You always want to do things to make your clients’ happier – like follow-up with the superstars you haven’t heard from in a while, or make sure you send a delectable wrap-up gift to every person you work with–but you forget or put it off indefinitely
– You know there are easier ways to do the things you need to do in your business each week (who has the time–or the will–to repurpose content 300 different ways and still be a killer expert?), but you simply don’t know how. Sound about right?